Monday, May 6, 2013

heyooo!

Over the past week or so, I've been contemplating a new blog. I figured, new town, new blog. But then I stumbled across this little gem: http://www.fawnlog.com/?p=1645#comment-3990 earlier today, so naturally I came back to this blog to read over all of my posts. Because I over-analyze, and I'm just plain weird. Then I realized "HEY, I like this blog, boo to people who don't!." In addition, I'm not seeking popularity in the blogging world...I see sites like Get Off My Internets and MckMama Without Pity, and I am just so turned off by it. These people spend all of their free time trolling blogs, and creating forums to talk about how much they hate said blogs, and they use every insult in the book. I really don't want to worry about what people think of me or how dorky I sound, so I'm fine with just a smallish crowd :)

In other news:

  • This week is my last week of classes for the semester...for my first semester back (after a 1.5 year hiatus), I'm at a 4.0. I couldn't be more happy/proud!
  • Turning 25 in less than two weeks...WHAT?! 
  • Game of Thrones is my new Harry Potter. It was weird going from watching one episode to watching an episode of Once Upon A Time, and I was all, "C'MON, JUST CUT HIS THROAT OPEN, YOU WIMPS." Then I realized I'm a monster."
  • I've been frequenting Twitter? Just let that sink in for a few minutes. Weird, right?
  • We're going to Texas TWICE next month...I. Can't. Wait. 
Last night, I was gazing lovingly (creepily?) at my new phone (iPhone 4s), when I noticed the 80+ pictures I have accumulated. I've had this phone for less than a week, people.












I know this blog post is just way too exciting for you handle, so I'm going to watch some Will & Grace re-runs and eat some leftover Taco Bell. Clearly, when Jeremy is out of town, I just give up on life. LATER TATERS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love.