In other news:
- This week is my last week of classes for the semester...for my first semester back (after a 1.5 year hiatus), I'm at a 4.0. I couldn't be more happy/proud!
- Turning 25 in less than two weeks...WHAT?!
- Game of Thrones is my new Harry Potter. It was weird going from watching one episode to watching an episode of Once Upon A Time, and I was all, "C'MON, JUST CUT HIS THROAT OPEN, YOU WIMPS." Then I realized I'm a monster."
- I've been frequenting Twitter? Just let that sink in for a few minutes. Weird, right?
- We're going to Texas TWICE next month...I. Can't. Wait.
Last night, I was gazing lovingly (creepily?) at my new phone (iPhone 4s), when I noticed the 80+ pictures I have accumulated. I've had this phone for less than a week, people.
I know this blog post is just way too exciting for you handle, so I'm going to watch some Will & Grace re-runs and eat some leftover Taco Bell. Clearly, when Jeremy is out of town, I just give up on life. LATER TATERS.