Saturday, February 2, 2013

content.

things that i fancy:

having a backyard.
having a gazillion thrift stores/flea markets at my disposal.
having a home big enough to host get-togethers.
hardwood floors.
james brownie funky jackhammers.
at&t u-verse.
^that being said, having a dvr/cable in my bedroom for the first time in my LIFE.
random 70-degree days in January.
Valentine's Day.
my major.
teaching violin lessons.
crepes.
yoga pants.
cookbooks (toying with the idea of a paleo diet...thoughts?).
painting.
the red velvet shop. (& the rest of Commercial St.)
getting in shape (bikini season is almost here, chunks!).
pretty windows. 

As you can see, we have been very content and busy down here in Springfield. We are enjoying our new/old home very much!


No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love.