Monday, July 30, 2012

we will be going to...

hellogoodbye - August 11 @ Firebird

The Classic Crime - August 22 @ Cicero's

AWOLNation & Imagine Dragons - September 22 @ The Pageant

Metric - October 2 @ The Pageant

Grouplove - October 8 @ The Pageant

Matt & Kim - November 4 @ The Pageant


Great Music. Great Venues. Great Company.

I've always been an avid concert-goer, and now I have convinced my little Wormy Germy that he needs to embrace this, and that I am more than willing to eat pb&j for the rest of the year in exchange.

This summer we saw fun., Jukebox the Ghost, and the rad Ingrid Michaelson (along with her opening act/new husband, Greg Laswell). VICTORRRRYYY.
 Nate Ruess, sporting some suhweet suhspendahs
Ingrid...get it, girl.
creme de la creme of concert tees.

Ben "Sallymuffin" Thornewill
don't ask, because I just don't know. 

2 comments:

leave me some love.