Saturday, June 23, 2012

some "me" time.

"Me" time. 'Tis a beautiful thing. And I have had ridiculous amounts of it this week. In between starting some fun classes at the gym (yoga is my favey) and getting off work (unexpectedly) early and going to the pool, I have been one relaxed and happy girl. This is a HUGE step up from sitting on the couch or constantly cleaning. Germ's been telling me for months to get a hobby..and I am really pleased with how things are going.

Also, I can't wait for my Vegas vacation, and seeing my favorite people in the world/celebrating a new arrival in our family!

Also also, I'm working on not being so tense and stressed all of the time. During my first yoga class, the instructor said, "Whoa, relax your shoulders, you tense little thing." I've never even noticed! So, now I'm focusing on being a giant, wet noodle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love.