Friday, April 13, 2012

an update.

This will be brief. The negative feelings that were previously mentioned have been replaced by warm, fuzzy feelings, as a result of many encouraging and uplifting words from wonderful friends. And I realized more people read my blog than just my mother and creep sister (HI AGAAAAIIINN). Thank you for all of the love and support, you beautiful people! Miraculously, I did not cross paths with any meanie beanies today, and my heart is a little more full than it was yesterday.

On another note, I just saw a commercial for Men in Black 3. Storyline looks ridic. I'm not a huge fan of time travel. I take it very seriously, and am convinced that it can only be accomplished through Time Turners. I will not disclose to the public whether or not one is in my possession.

2 comments:

  1. I love you and everything about this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i love the time turner comment!
    Also, I am so jealous of your blog, I tried to get mine from this website, but it doesn't wnat to work... so I'm stuck with daisies on mine! haha

    ReplyDelete

leave me some love.