Thursday, February 2, 2012

run for yo life!

I am beside myself with excitement. August 18, 2012, I will be running (for my LIFE) in a 5K Zombie Apocalypse obstacle course with my brother and sister!!

http://runforyourlives.com/

In other news, my hair is a darker shade of brown, I've been sick with some weird cold-throat-asthma thing since Friday, my car was dead today, and I really, REALLY need to do laundry. Oh, and I tried some gel eyeliner with a special/wonderful little brush. It makes me feel like I am using a quill to draw on my makeup.

I've been having lots of fun with my new SMASH notebook.








I love this little book, along with my new markers, all of which were little gifty-poos from my mama. She also bought me some Crazy Bowls & Wraps the other day for lunch, so I know she really loves me.

Breaking News: Germ and I are joining Club Fitness. His original plan was to cancel our Netflix subscription and use that money for a gym membership. You can imagine my response. I have Downton Abbey to watch, Mister Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love.