Saturday, September 15, 2012

there is just too much wisdom in these teeth.

Ouch. That's about all I can muster right now. I should have gotten these bad boys taken out, oh, about 4 years ago. When I was still on my parents' insurance. But NO, I had to be a big old weenie about having "surgery" (I've never been put under for ANYTHING), and alas, here we are. I've had wisdom teeth-related pain off and on for, yes, about 4 years. Typically, it just ends up lasting for about a day; I feel like a teething toddler for awhile and then I'm fine for 6 months or so. No big deal. This time,  I have been in severe pain since Wednesday night (that's 4 nights now, people), and my new dentist wants these out. Pronto. They're causing ulcers in my mouth, which is part of the excruciating pain. Jeremy picked up some benzocaine cream earlier, and we were full of giggles when I couldn't feel my tongue and I was drooling all over the place. 

Discussing this upcoming procedure leads to, of course, discussing the presents I should be receiving afterwards. "Of course I'll get you stuff. Like food, and treats?" Germ asked. "If by treats, you mean new yoga pants, then sure" 

"Why do you need presents?"

"BECAUSE I WAS RAISED THAT WAY, JEREMY. WHEN WILL YOU UNDERSTAND THIS?" 
 
"Fair enough. But are yoga pants really what will help your cheeks?"

"MY BUTT CHEEKS, YES." 


No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love.