Monday, April 30, 2012

so we meet again.

And by meet again, I mean an old lifestyle...I've decided to give being a vegetarian another go (I've been on and off for the past 9 or 10 years)! Ta-daaaaaa! You are most welcome, furry creatures. So far, I have been very happy with this decision. In addition, I just FEEL loads better. I don't feel quite as chunky, as I have all winter. Also, I bought some Silk...YUM! I'm not vegan, I'm just weirded out about drinking cow milk. Like, who decided that was a good idea? Why not horse milk, or monkey milk? Whatever. I'll drink milk from a soy bean, not a random animal.
brown rice, carrots, and orange "chicken".
a better picture. mmmm!
$3.99-ish at Target. So delish.

I suppose every now and then I'll discuss various vegetarian dishes, on here. Hooray!

4 comments:

  1. YEAH! Welcome back to the club. We're so glad to have you back. And by we, I mean my animal comrades and I.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Hopefully it won't be a challenge, you know, living with a bloodthirsty savage. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I was actually thinking that AS I WAS TYPING IT. haha!

    ReplyDelete

leave me some love.