- Our Valentine's Party at work on Tuesday was a huge success. I love the parents of the kiddos in my class, they are so sweet and appreciative of the work we do for their babies. I loved not having just one husband-valentine, but 15 little valentines that call me the following: Chochi, Chishy, Chosey, and Tosey. Or one sassy little girl that says "Hey,Teach!"
- Denizen Jeans at Target. The most wonderful pair of skinny jeans that have ever graced my figure. The best part? They come in gray (which I purchased), purple, mustard, green, royal blue, and GRAY LEOPARD PRINT. WHICH I WILL BE PURCHASING SOON. Don't judge.
- My favorite place to buy produce, Dardenne Prairie Produce Market, opened today. I prepared by buying some $0.30 cent produce bags from the dollar aisle at Target. Yep.
- My brilliant cousin introduced me to Gotye, a very cool indie-rock artist whose music I have been listening to all week.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UVNT4wvIGY Also, he sounds like Phil Collins, and that is always a bonus.
- I ordered a sweet tshirt from http://www.stylemint.com/. They offer free shipping on your first purchase, the first tee you purchase is $29.99, and I used a promo code from another blog I follow, http://taza-and-husband.blogspot.com/ , to receive 25% off.
So, all in all, it's been a great week. Here's to an even better weekend. Cheers!